Monday, May 21, 2007

Preparing for a Party

Preparing for a party is always a good reason to clean! But in this situation, it feels a little overwhelming. We worked in the backyard today sweeping the patio, mowing, and trimming. I worked on getting my scrapbook table cleaned off so we can use it for the party and it's almost done. I cleared the garage floor a little more as well. Things are slowly coming together and I think once this party is over, I'll really be able to focus more on unpacking the boxes and getting things ready for the yard sale and getting things more organized.

I got my photos in today that I ordered from our Disneyland trip! They are so great. I've got to get them filed in an album before this weekend because I want everyone to be able to enjoy them. I designed an 8x8 photo book on Shutterfly. It came out so cute and I can't wait to get that in the mail... busy busy busy!

No comments: