Well this is a photo of the bacyard between the shed and the barn. That fencing with the big huge out-of-control vine growing on it is now gone!! I'll post some updated photos soon. We're making big plans for our big backyard. The plan is to gut it... remove everything including the barn, the shed, all fencing, etc. The shop will be built where the current barn stands. We want a lot of open space... maybe room for a half basketball court, and we have a huge wish list of back yard items we'd love to see go in. Here's our dream list:
- Deck off the kitchen area with window converted into a bar. Deck will have built in spa.
- Underground trampoline
- Half Basketball Court
- Above ground herb garden beds
- Shop building with craft room attached. Craft room will look out over play area with window.
- Patio for entertaining large groups (as there is no room in the house for parties!)
- Grass area for Pepper, lawn games (we used to play a lot of croquet actually!), horse shoe pit would be fun!
Okay no more for now although I'm sure I could go on with the wish list!! I've been watching Lanscape Challenge for months now so my head is full of all kinds of outdoor goodies!